Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone
During this time of the year, all of us are usually filled with a lot of mixed emotions, reviewing the year gone by and what all the new year has to offer. So, I thought to write and share all my highlights from 2017, it’ll be so fun to look back and see this post a year from now
1 .First has to be my Birthday i.e. 10th January. I’m in my best mood in January because I love celebrating my Birthday with my super close ones.
2. Ugam and Me starting dating on 4th Feb’2017. This was the bestest day of my life
My happy corner @ugamkumar #datelessgrin #blogger #popxoblogger #plixxobypopxo #plixxoblogger . . . #fashionblogger #delhi #delhiblogger #beautyblogger #indianfashionblogger #indianbeautyblogger #indianstyleblogger #styleblogger #styleblog #bloggersofinstagram #stylepost #fashionstyle #fashion #fashiongram #fashiongirl #instastyle #instafashion #ootd #liner #browsonfleek #blackandwhitephotography
3. I did the biggest purchase of my life, for my self, all by my own – My Canon 700D. My DSLR
I can’t tell you guys how happy I was while purchasing it. I never got anything for myself from my salary till 11th February. Basically, even after working for 1.5 years that time, my dad used to give me pocket money and my salary was untouched and after spending a huge amount, approx 36K, I was so emotional and happy and was absolutely in air.
4. I did my first collaboration with a brand in the month March
5. Attended my first ever Fashion Show – INDIA RUNWAY WEEK in the month of June
6. Made my First ever video in collaboration with Urban Clap in the month of July. I’m so glad this happened because this is where I got courage from to make more and more videos. I started off by making 59 seconds Instagram Videos which eventually led me to my YouTube channel.
Hair spa done right ✅. No matter how busy you are, you should never forget to pamper yourself. Watch this video to know my experience with @urbanclap . #datelessgrin #hairspa #urbanclap #lifemadesimple #galleri5 #urbanclaphomesalon #galleri5xurbanclap #galleri5InfluenStar #MakeLifeSimple . . . #bloggerlife #blogger #bloggerstyle #popxodaily #popxoblognetwork #style #streetstyle #streetwear #styleblogger #stylechallenge #igersoftheday #ootd #shorts #lovemyjob #workmode #instagood #inspiration #instafashion #instadaily
7. I was selected as a Plixxo Blogger in the month of July
8. I was featured in Popxo digital magazine for the best Street Style Fashion Bloggers you must follow for making DIY chokers using lace
9. With all the start up brands collaborations that have been going around the corner, I had numerous opportunities to work with some really amazing brands like Geetanjali Salon, Nykaa, Biotique, Voylla, Vi John, InFocus, Kohler, Fashion Capsule, Smaaash, Bar Exchange and the best one to hit this list – Mi India where I got Mi Mix 2 phone and Mi Play 2 VR Kit which happened in the month of October
10. This was the major step of the Year – My YouTube Channel – DatelessGrin . My first ever video was a styling video where I styled my cape in 3 different ways
11. My Blog turned 1 on 2nd November. Yayyy!!
A glimpse from yesterday’s celebration of DatelessGrin turning 1 with my family. It was a night to remember. Thank you so much for making 2nd November even more special and memorable date to me – @nityamskhurana (Jiju), @kirti.dhamija.khurana (Sister) [They gifted me the prettiest outfit ever 💋], @ramit.dhamija (Brother) [He got the most delicious cake – Choco Lava 😍] and special thanks to @ugamkumar for being my best friend, the best boyfriend, and the best man behind the lens and bringing out the best in me. I love you all to bits ❤️ Another special thanks to my Instafam 💕 Life is so good with you all, sharing all my stupid, silly, random thoughts is so much fun. The support from you all means alot and that’s what inspires me the most. Please keep supporting and I promise, I shall grow in better and best way possible 🌸 Love you all 😘 #datelessgrin #family #instafam #datelessgrinturns1 #firstanniversary #mybabyturns1 #celebration #party #lastnight
12. I did my first ever video collaboration for my YouTube channel with Snobbox in the month of December, which will go live in New Year 2018.
2017 was definitely a roller coaster ride for me full of happiness, emotional moments and so much more that I just can’t express.
Looking back to 2017 while writing this post, I feel so blessed having my friends and family always with me to encourage and guide me always. For having Ugam being my constant ever since we have met. He is not just my boyfriend, he is the man behind the lens, my guide on lost paths and my best friend. Can’t Thank God enough for what I have and what 2017 has given me.
Thank you so much everyone for being my constant support, sharing my happy & sad days. Sending across virtual hugs to everyone and lots of love.
Let’s welcome 2018 and set bigger goals and work even harder